The team of consultants from USU KCenter accompanies you proficiently in all phases of a project. We provide you with support - from analysis of potentials and requirements, definition of your strategy to implementation of the operational steps and your solution. We'll also be pleased to advise you on continuously optimising your knowledge management system.
Get in touch with us - we'll be happy to arrange customised workshops and training for your company.
Potential analysis workshop –
Increase efficiency through knowledge management
Would you like to know what increases in efficiency your company can obtain from knowledge management?
Would you like to define concrete starting points for your company?
Do you lack incisive arguments to persuade your superiors of the benefits of a project?
We offer you product-independent consulting services for that. In a workshop we jointly analyse the potentials for knowledge management at your company.
The workshop deals with topics such as:
- How can lasting value added be created by networking existing knowledge?
- What data sources (explicit knowledge) and knowledge carriers (implicit knowledge) are there and how can they be integrated?
- What influence does centralisation of knowledge have on the current/future organisational structure?
- What requirements are demanded of a knowledge management system?
The upshot of the workshop is a recommendation, including an analysis of the benefits.
Editorial Training – Less maintainance with ACTIVE document technology
- Learn how to create and prepare attractive and reader-friendly documents
- Create templates for everyday editing work
- With ACTIVE technologies you slash the time and effort involved in maintaining documents
In this seminar we present basic procedures and tried-and-tested examples. Learn how to create and maintain knowledge documents efficiently and successfully. A key element of the workshop is the use of ACTIVE documents, which slash the time and effort involved in maintaining documents and boost user convenience and benefit.
Where possible, we stage seminars with several customers. The result is active dialogue and sharing of knowledge, enabling you to learn from best practice examples.
You can go to the current dates and further information on the seminar on editing.
For Customers –
Annual free Productivity Check (Maturity Day)
The Productivity Check is an offer for our customers and users who already have a USU KCenter (e.g. the knowledge base USU Knowledge Center) in productive operation.
As part of a customised Maturity Day, we give you the opportunity to intensively discuss your experiences with us. At the one-day workshop, we
- Examine the current level of usage of your software solution and existing service processes
- Benchmark key performance indicators from your service centre with comparable service centres from your industry or related similar sectors
- Show you various ways to optimise your service/business processes and so make your service centre operations more efficient.
The objective of the productivity check is to continuously increase usage of your solution so that you benefit sustainably from USU KCenter. The Maturity Day is held once a year free of charge for all customers of USU KCenter who have concluded a maintenance contract.