Knowledge management with Knowledge Center
Using knowledge professionally - A knowledge base offers service staff rapid access to the information they need to deal with questions or incidents. Knowledge Center is an ACTIVE knowledge base for professional knowledge management in service.
Whereas simple knowledge management systems specialise in administering and searching through conventional documents, Knowledge Center controls ACTIVE knowledge objects that are offered as "snippets of knowledge" to suit the needs at hand and in precisely the right situation. As a result, Knowledge Center ensures the right answers are supplied for all specific questions and so enables even more productive work.
increase in productivity
faster training period
Benefits of Knowledge Center
- Quality-assured, up-to-date knowledge
- Greater efficiency – up to 70 % fewer documents
- An increase in productivity of up to 50 %
- Seamless integration into business processes
- Proven high level of user acceptance
Thanks to the ACTIVE knowledge objects, redundant content is a thing of the past. The number of documents is reduced, the time and effort required to edit and maintain them is cut, and efficiency is increased. Enhance productivity at the same time and make even complex content easy to understand thanks to innovative functions of Knowledge Center. That avoids problems having to be passed on to other staff or the need for callbacks. As a result, you provide your customers with information in a more targeted way and comply with demanding service level agreements (SLAs). Other systems, such as a ticketing system, CRM system, ERP system, document management system or self service, are easy to integrate in the knowledge management software via a standard interface. And experience how an ergonomic user interface and high usability make working a pleasure.
You have the possibility to install Knowledge Center "on premise" in your IT environment or to obtain our software as a cloud solution "Software as a Service".
Functions of the Knowledge Management Software
Advantages of the user groups of the knowledge base
- The right information to suit the context is provided
- Wizards that guide users actively
- Up-to-date subscriptions
- Intelligent references, e.g. to frequently used solutions
- Quick and easy creation of documents using templates
- Personal task area with automatic notification
- Less effort to maintain documents
- Secure archiving, versioning and historisation of documents
- Predefined standard reports
- Goal-driven controlling of service processes
- Maximum adaptability to internal workflows and processes
- Quick and easy help in response to questions and problems
- Knowledge is available in the preferred communications channel (website, social media, customer forum, etc.)