Smart Link - the easiest IT self-service solution
Users expect fast, reliable help for acute IT problems or questions about specific IT applications. The telephone is usually the first choice of communication – but it is not always the most efficient. An intelligent IT self-service solution supports users directly and quickly, effectively reducing the number of queries directed to IT support.
Smart Link is a self-service solution that pools all IT-relevant information and functions for end-users into a single channel. It does not matter whether a user submits a service request, reports a disruption, or has a general IT question. Smart Link provides all these functions within a single interface. Your existing systems, such as IT ticketing, service request applications, and document storage are not replaced, but simply complemented. Furthermore, users can access Smart Link across all platforms; desktops, notebooks, tablets and smartphones.
Watch our video:
fewer tickets in IT support
faster resolution time
Benefits of the self service portal Smart Link
For the user
- All IT related information in one solution
- 24/7 support (also offline)
- Faster ticket solution
- Pro-active information about maintenance work ensures no workflow interruptions
- Multi-channel and multi-device (smartphone, tablet, desktop computer)
For IT service
- Increase in efficiency due to less tickets
- More time for challenging queries and for correcting disruptions
- Greater productivity due to avoidance of standard-query calls
- Simple connection and integration into existing systems
- Independent Diagnosis Assistant
- Simple maintenance of the content in a central knowledge base
The perfect add-on to your ServiceNow
Smart Link is certified by ServiceNow and is the perfect solution to bridge the gap between your employees and your service team. With the Smart Link and ServiceNow integration, your employees can create tickets within Smart Link for your service team to be able to view and resolve in ServiceNow. Smart Link draws on the idea of service automation and unites all self-service offerings in one interface. It is also available on desktops, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones.
Smart Link works to provide employees with a straightforward, central point of access for IT support using ServiceNow technology as part a customer’s service management. It´s proven that tickets are reduced and productivity increases in IT support when Smart Link is a part of your service portfolio.
Want to learn more about our ServiceNow Integration?
One central solution for all IT inquiries
- Answers FAQ about IT topics allowing users to search your central knowledge base
- Communication via Chatbot is possible
- Pro-active messaging and alarm system for IT notifications
- Submitting and tracking of IT tickets
- Direct contact to the support team via chat
Additional interesting information for you
Learn from this brief e-book and propel your self-service to the next level