“We enable our customers to use knowledge efficiently in the service area thanks to professional Knowledge Solutions!”
Since 1996, USU's KCenter Division has delivered IT solutions for optimising the use of knowledge in the various service areas of companies. Few providers can boast more experience in this market segment. Over 250 medium-sized and large enterprises and public-sector institutions trust in our innovative products and solutions.
Board of Management
- Has been with USU AG since 1991
- Collaborated in creating USU KCenter Division
- Product Manager from 2008 to 2014
- Together with Sven Kolb, member of the board of management of USU KCenter since the autumn of 2014
- Many years of experience as an author and speaker on knowledge management subjects
- Has been with USU AG since 2001
- Work as an IT consultant and account manager
- Business Unit Manager in charge of Sales, Marketing and internationalisation of the division from 2007 to 2014
- Together with Harald Huber, member of the board of management of USU KCenter since the autumn of 2014
- Lecturer at the Cooperative State University of Lörrach / Stuttgart and at the International Business School of Service Management (ISS) in Hamburg
Head of Consulting
- Has been with USU AG since 1999
- Head of Consulting & Development at the USU KCenter Division since 2009
- 14 years experience as a consultant, coach and project manager
- Extensive knowledge in the fields of knowledge management, project management and software development
What sets us apart
- Modern, ACTIVE features
- Integrated business processes
Our ACTIVE features are unique in the market. They enable the service centers to work more efficiently and set our solutions apart from the competition.
TECHNICALLY MATURE SOFTWARE SOLUTION
- over 20 years in the market
· used by > 150.000 service agents
Our products are really powerful and support you in making your service processes more efficient, safer and more flexible. Intuitive user interfaces and innovative operating concepts are intended to significantly simplify the work of all service staff and make it enjoyable.
- ~ 20 % of the turnover for R&D
- > 70 inhouse developers
We invest large sums every year in research and development for our software and always take the requirements of customers and the market into account in that.
LONG-LASTING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- Ø customer satisfaction (rated B+)
- Market share > 50 %
Our customers value the spirit of partnership in joint projects. Our extensive technical and expert consulting know-how, absolute dependability, high degree of professionalism and ability to reveal new approaches are key aspects of the advice we aim to offer.